Shire of Plattefordham
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here There Be Dragons

Go down

Here There Be Dragons Empty Here There Be Dragons

Post  Lorbach Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:47 pm

Good Lords, Ladies, and Gentle Folk of the known world, the Shire of Plattfordham brings you welcome and invites one and all to come join us for a weekend of great fighting, food and general merriment aplenty!

We will start our tournaments Friday evening, and wont let up till Sunday morning for all the fighting anyone can wish for! Sat afternoon will bring our grand feature of our Castle Battle! Combat archers are especially welcome to man the two towers and pick off all who approach! For any fighter who still has the energy (and non-rusting armour) the stream on the return trip make for great fighting as well!

We will be holding a Dragon themed A&S compitions for all the artisans of our great Kingdom! Any dragon themed item can be entered, no documentation required. Please contact Lady Lynette at purplepanther3579@yahoo.com for any questions or inquiries.

The fabulous feast will be prepared by our lovely Lady Arnora. Bring your appetite prepared for a truly delectable delight. Please contact Enneleyn von Knopf enneleyn1525@yahoo.com for feast reservations and dietary concerns. We will be limiting feast to 125, so please make your paid reservations early!

For those who are interested in merchanting, please contact the autocrats. We will be extremely pleased to make accommodations for you.

Here There Be Dragon
Date: August 28-30th
Time: Opens at 2:00 p.m. Friday, August 28, closes 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 30, 2008
Sponsoring Group: Shire of Plattefordham

Mundane site location: South Rec Complex, Glenrock, Wy 82637

Directions to site:
From the south, take I-25 to exit 160. Continue west for approximately 4 miles. Turn left (south) on Mormon Canyon Road. Follow this road south until it passes under I-25. Turn right on the first road. Follow this road west into the site (approximately 3/4 of a mile).

From the north take I-25 to exit 165. Turn left (north) at the exit. Continue into Glenrock to the 4 way stop sign (4th & Birch). Turn right (east) and go approximately 1/3 of a mile. Turn right (south) onto Mormon Canyon road. Follow this road south until it passes under I-25. Turn right on the first road. Follow this road west into the site (approximately 3/4 of a mile). Signs will be posted.

Autocrats: Lord Balthazar and Lady Enneleyn von Knopf e-mail: enneleyn1525@ yahoo.com

Fees:
Adult site $10.00
Adult feast $10.00
Child site $5.00
Child feast $5.00
Children 10 and under are free
Family cap of $60.00
non-member surcharge of $3.00 to all adult non-members
Please make checks payable to: SCA, Inc-Shire of Plattefordham

Site is discreetly wet

Lorbach

Back to top Go down